Interview with Adult Film Star, Gabbie Carter

Gabbie Carter Interview

Gabbie Carter has been a pretty familiar personnel in the adult industry for a few years now. Here is an exclusive interview of Gabbie Carter by Dave Naz, which was taken on 2019-09-26.

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Adult movie star Gabbi Carter
Adult film star, Gabbie Carter

How has it been so far working in the industry?

It's been crazy, it's been busy, and exciting. And definitely not what I was expecting it to turn into, but definitely has come a long way since six months ago.

Would do something different if you knew the things that you do now?

I probably go slower and take my time more, because I wasn't expecting to be in the industry for this long. 

So it's just now I see doing it for some amount of time longer than before, but yeah I wish I just drag things out of warrants, like going in and super hard.

But I'm happy about where I am I have no complaints about it.

Have you found like-minded people in the industry?

Not so many people in the industry, I mean my roommate is in the industry Lena Andersson, but no, I actually have found people from home, and I hang out with a lot of people from Austin in LA which, is weird.

But my circle is small, and I like it that way.

Has your profession impacted your health?

I wouldn't say it's made my health worse, but it's definitely made me listen to my body more and has made me know when my body is, "oh you're going over your limits", and I then speak up for myself. 

And I'm like "oh I know that I can't shoot more than three days a week", and just listening to my body and not pushing it to do anything that I can do, so I don't get hurt or sick.

Social media?

Well I blew up on social media really fast, and my Instagram was deleted, and I don't really like Instagram, but Twitter and Reddit have been like the main platforms that I've been using. 

And I feel like it lets me get closer to people and when Instagram was just like I need to post this to get likes and attention from other people. 

So, I haven't really been focused on my Instagram as much as my Reddit and Twitter, but that's cool.

How do you deal with negativity?

To be honest, I haven't really got much negativity, but I was expecting it to be just a slap in the face from everyone, but even like my fans are really supportive and like if anyone is talking down on me like people are so quick to correct them. 

But even like my friends, everyone supports me and my family is supportive: and that's not what I was expecting, but I'm really happy!

Any advice for a newbie?

It'd be to take your time, make sure you find an agent that you like and trust, and do it for the right reasons.


More Adult Performer and Model Interviews:

The interview has been transcripted from the original video file with editing for better readability and certain words and phrases have been rephrased for censorship requirements from advertisers.

Interviewer: Dave Naz for Taboo Magazine
Original date: September 2019, Updated: October 29, 2021

The text of this interview is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

2 Comments

Comments will go through moderation before appearing, and are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed here

Previous Article Next Article

Adsttera

DMCA.com Protection Status