Interview with Adult Film Actress Chanel Shortcake

An interview with adult film star, Chanel Shortcake, who has earned herself a reputable place in the adult industry over the last few years.

Chanel Shortcake
Chanel Shortcake interview

Interview with adult film star Chanel Shortcake

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}


My name is Chanel Shortcake. I am 22 years old and I'm from Tacoma, Washington.

When did you start working in the adult industry?

I started freelance modeling when I was probably like 19 or 20, and I like started camming as soon as I turned 18. 

It kind of ventured off into like real modeling, but, then came back to 18+.

What did you do before modeling?

I worked at restaurants, fast foodstuff, retail stores. Pretty basic. 

Chanel Shortcake taboo interview

What attracted you most to modeling, and what do you like the most about it?

I've always been really interested in adult film, and stuff like that ever since I was young. And just watching the way that they perform, so I've always had an interest.


I guess it's just more so like the stereotypes, and all the stigmas that held me back from being open.

What do you dislike about modeling?

I would say probably a lot of the stigmas that come attached. Other than that I really haven't experienced too much of it to know.

What did it feel like the first time being clothless in front of the camera?

It was uncomfortable, but immediately after I got done, it was so liberating, and I wanted to do it again- That's like the most entertaining thing for me. For some reason, I get like adrenaline rush, and yeah I put myself out there.

Is the se* that you're having in the movies the same in real life?

Definitely not! I wouldn't really know what to say, probably because I know that probably everyone looks at it differently. 

But for me, I would look at it like "oh yay I'm getting to have to hook up with somebody with no emotions attached," so I don't even have to get my brain involved in the fun.

Does the amount and extent of se* in work distract you from private se* life?

Probably not. Because I'm like an energizer rabbit like I can always go!


Does it drive your need for more extreme se*?

Definitely! It will tease you or show you things that you might not have thought of, and you're like "oh like I want to bring that back to my home life."

Do people treat you differently because of your profession?

Fo shizz! I really like to not talk about it, and then once people find out, they just start treating me differently. 


But some people are normal and are cool with it. And they understand and do not try and ask too many questions, or you know like search your stuff right in front of you!

Do you have any idols?

Growing up Riley Reid was my favorite. And then Elsa Jean, and then I met Alex Grey, and she's like gorgeous, beautiful, and so smart. So those three girls I love.

When did you first see po*n and how'd you come across it?

I think I had my own computer when I was a kid, but way before that like I have definitely seen se* happening in front of me, and I was like "what's that?" 

So probably around like, really young, probably six or seven, and then I got a computer when I was around twelve, and it was over. I was just masturbating all the time! 

How long after discovering po*n you had your first experience?

Many years after I was like a closet freak. I was super awkward in person, and like in school. So my first se*ual encounter was probably like in middle school, 8th grade?

Do you like music and other arts? What are your favorites?

I really love all types of music, so it could go from like Elliott Smith to trippy red to... all that kind of stuff. 

Just anything that has a good beat and nice lyrics. And I like watching shows and movies too. My favorite show is probably Breaking Bad as like anyone else at this point? 

I also loved Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, The Wire, and pretty much other acclaimed shows.

Your favorite hobbies?

I really love ice skating, hiking, listening to music, smoking weed, dancing, all the regular basic girl stuff. 

Probably like painting other than. 

Interviewer: Have you hiked in Runyon Canyon? 

I did! It's beautiful, it's so gorgeous, that's my favorite by far.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Hopefully alive! 

I always just say living, loving, laughing, those three things are really all I care about. Just experiencing the world from a positive perspective, and enjoy every bit of it. Death is so final, you know? So, just live it out!

Read next:
The interview has been transcripted from the initial video file with editing for better readability and certain words and phrases have been rephrased for censorship requirements from advertisers.

Interviewer: Dave Naz for Taboo Magazine
Original date: December 4, 2019, Updated: September 16, 2021

Text of this interview is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Post a Comment

Comments will go through moderation before appearing, and are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed here

Previous Article Next Article

Adsttera

DMCA.com Protection Status