Sugar by Men I Trust (Official Lyrics and Music Video)

Men I Trust - Sugar | Official Lyrics and Music Video

Sugar: "Men I Trust" Lyrics

I ran out of made-up consolations

I’ve been waiting forever

How can you call me with such conviction?

“Sugar cane, sugar “


You get yourself out of situations

Won’t you leave me, won’t you?

‘Cause I don’t have the time for indignations

“Sugar cane, sugar”


It goes on and on and on

And it goes on and on and on again


[bis]

Can you find just one thing you cherish?

Would you hold me just like you mean it?

Am I the one with much imagination?

Give me one reason


As it gets older

You keep pulling and pushing away

But you never promised me

To be wiser or better 


Listen to Sugar by Men I Trust

Post a Comment

Comments will go through moderation before appearing, and are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed here

Previous Article Next Article

Adsttera

DMCA.com Protection Status