Men I Trust- Pines (Official Lyrics and Music Video)

Men I Trust- Pines Official Lyrics and Music Video

Men I Trust Pines- Lyrics and Music Video

Men I Trust has released their very new single "Pines" on July 30 on YouTube. 
Here are the official music video and lyrics for Men I Trust- Pines.

Lyrics:

Bae, you’re leaving again?
It’s rainy outside you know
Don’t wanna get cold
“Bye, I’m running late”
Didn’t say where she went
God knows

Bae, you’re running away
Lost in the eye of men
You’re roaming your way
And he waits
While she is so close to home
Warmed up so that she stays
His bae

He told her "Bae, the porch is unlocked
Even though no one else
Comes by the front
Now, I sense how the men
Who lives in these empty lands
Use them"

Singing "she moves
By deserted pines
Who stands tall unstirred"
Ran out of milk
Wearing her nice shoes
She likes coffee dark

He said "Bae, you’re running away
Lost in the eye of men
You’re roaming your way"
And he waits
While she is so close
Warmed up so that she stays
His bae

Official Music Video Of Men I Trust- Pines



Men I Trust- Pines Music Video Cast and Details:

Video shot & directed by Men I Trust

  • Paul Brimeau: Oncle Jazzzzz
  • Mechanic 1: Boris Relota
  • Mechanic 2: Pavo Relota
  • Mechanic 3: Dragos
  • Doggo: Tsuki
  • Righteous Sea-Doo Rider: François Demers
  • Grocery Clerk: Emma
  • Cook Sidekick: Lise Lambert
  • VFX: Vincent Laquerre
Special thanks to Audrey Leclerc, Thomas Casault, Pierre-Laurent & the Demers Family.


Post a Comment

Comments will go through moderation before appearing, and are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed here

Previous Article Next Article

Adsttera

DMCA.com Protection Status