Interview with Adult Film Star, Lana Rhoades

Lana Rhoades Interview

Lana Rhoades
Adult film star, Lana Rhoades

Lana Rhoades is a popular adult film actress and model. This week, she was interviewed by Taboo Magazine. Here is the interview of Lana Rhoades by Dave Naz.

FYI: This interview is 4+ years old.

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Introduction

Hi, my name is Lana Rhodes. I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. My first modeling thing was when I was 18, but I didn't start doing it professionally until this year. 

What attached you to modeling?

What attracted me to modeling was probably like all my role models growing up. And I really liked Anna Nicole Smith. She was really cool.

What do you dislike about modeling?

Only whenever they don't have snacks for me on set. Then I get grumpy. I'll say mean things...LOL. I love everything else.

Do you like music? Who are your favorites?

Yes, I am really into indie music. But lately, I've been kind of jaded.

I don't know, but the past few days I've been getting back into music, and I'm listening to old stuff that I used to, like Bob Dylan and like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. 

And I just love Anthony Kiedis. He was so hot whenever he was younger, I want to marry him.

What are your favorite hobbies?

My favorite hobby is playing with my dog. And I like to work out while growing up - I did gymnastics and cheerleading. 

And nowadays I don't really do anything, you know? I eat food, I work out, I play with my dog, it's pretty boring.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In ten years I definitely want to be married with kids, and be living like the normal boring life you know?

More Adult Performer and Model Interviews:

The interview has been transcripted from the initial video file with editing for better readability and certain words and phrases have been rephrased for censorship requirements from advertisers.

Interviewer: Dave Naz for Taboo Magazine
Interview date: 2016-06-16

Text of this interview is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Post a Comment

Comments will go through moderation before appearing, and are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed here

Previous Article Next Article

Adsttera

DMCA.com Protection Status